Jan 10, 2009

The Year of the Rat

The year of the ox starts from January 26. (January 1, 2009 in the lunar calendar falls on January 26, 2009 in the solar calendar) That means the year of the rat is about to end. What has the year of the rat been to you? What is the year of the ox to you?

In the year of the rat, I lost some and gained some. At this moment, I would say what I gained is a lot more than what I lost. It is easy for me to list what I have lost, but it is difficult for me to quantify what I have gained. I will take what I have gained with me into the year of the ox.

...................................................................................

Yesterday morning, I went to a machanic to have the engine oil of my scooter changed. The middle-aged machanic, who is a stranger to me, said to me, "You seem to be a hard-working and very responsible person. Treat yourself better."

1 comment:

Kay said...

Happy Chinese New Year :)