May 22, 2009

今年的520

今年的5月20日對我來說是一個非常特別的日子。為什麼呢?頭一次在同一天為不同的人慶生。一個是阿美族的乾媽,另一個是遠從德國來的朋友Martina,這兩個人相差21歲。當天晚上補習班下課後,我隨即前往工作室,乾媽跟我分享她獲得敬業勞工的榮耀,和乾媽以及她的朋友們閒聊幾句,並祝生日快樂之後,便轉往氣功修煉中心為Martina獻上幾本中文學習書籍作為生日禮物。蛋糕我吃了三小塊,聊到將近半夜12點才離開。回到家靜靜回想這兩ㄊㄨㄚ慶生的過程,感觸良多。人生真是處處充滿驚奇。(能夠讓我在同一天為不同世界截然不同的兩個人慶生,我的心中充滿了感激。)
This year’s May 25 is especially special to me. Why is that? Because it’s my very first time to respectively/separately celebrate for two people whose birthdays is the same day. (Their birthday is both May 25.) One is my Amis godmother (she is my friend, but she is old enough to be my mother), and the other is a friend from Germany, Martina. They are 21 years apart. On that evening, right after I got off work from a bu-xi-ban/private learning institute, I headed to my godmother’s studio. She shared with me the glory and honor of her being awarded as the best industrious labor in Miao-Li County. Her friends, she and I chatted a little, and I said happy birthday to her. Afterwards, I went to the Qi Gong center to give her a couple of Chinese learning books as a birthday gift. I ate three pieces of the cake. We chatted until about 12 at midnight. And I left. When I got home, I quietly recalled the two birthday celebrations and had feelings. There are surprises everywhere in life. (I am so grateful that I can celebrate for two different people in two different worlds for their birthdays on the same day.)

No comments: