May 14, 2009

祈請 Prayer and Request

祈請
Prayer and Request

我此修持善為首
Kind-heartedness is the first priority of my practicing Buddhism.
三時所積善德力
With the strength of kind-heartedness and virtue accumulated during the three periods of Buddha’s teaching,
願滅輪迴有情苦
I wish to end transmigration and sentient sufferings.
祈請大悲觀世音
I pray to Guanyin and request the above to be fulfilled.
嗡嘛呢唄咪吽
Om Mani Padme Hum
嗡嘛呢唄咪吽
Om Mani Padme Hum
嗡嘛呢唄咪吽
Om Mani Padme Hum
嗡嘛呢唄咪吽
Om Mani Padme Hum
此生覺境何盡時
Upon awakening at the end of this present life
隨即往生極樂剎
I wish to immediately go to be born in the Pure Land of Amitābha/the Buddha of Infinite Light
願速證得菩提位
I wish to quickly attain bodhi/enlightenment.
祈請大悲觀世音
I pray to Guanyin and request the above to be fulfilled.
嗡嘛呢唄咪吽
Om Mani Padme Hum
嗡嘛呢唄咪吽
Om Mani Padme Hum
嗡嘛呢唄咪吽
Om Mani Padme Hum
嗡嘛呢唄咪吽
Om Mani Padme Hum
皈處三寶之本性
I embrace the nature of Buddha, dharma, and sangha,
依怙觀自在加被
and rely on the draping and blessings of Buddha’s thoughts from Guayin.
嗡嘛呢唄咪吽
Om Mani Padme Hum
嗡嘛呢唄咪吽
Om Mani Padme Hum
嗡嘛呢唄咪吽
Om Mani Padme Hum
嗡嘛呢唄咪吽
Om Mani Padme Hum

譯者:林育華
Translator: Lin, Yu-Hua (Monica)
翻印必究
All Rights Reserved

無極無上門氣功修煉中心

No comments: