May 5, 2009

發大菩提心 Vowing for bodhicitta/Great Bodhi

發大菩提心(三遍)
Vowing for bodhicitta/Great Bodhi (three times)
(為速登佛位,故必發大菩提心,方進入大乘穩速證道)
(In order to quickly attain Buddhahood/complete enlightment, one must vow for bodhicitta/Great Bodhi. By doing so, one can have the access to the steady way of witnessing the truth in Mahayana doctrine/the Great Vehicle.)

我今發心不為自求人天福報
Today I make up my mind not to beg blessed rewards from men and devas/gods for myself,
聲聞縁覺乃至權乘諸位菩薩
and not to only learn from teachings of others, efforts of my own and various bodhisattvas in Hīnayāna, Interrelated and Differentiated.
唯依最上乘發菩提心
I shall vow for bodhicitta/Great Bodhi based on the supreme vehicle.
願與法界眾生一時同證阿耨多羅三藐三菩提I wish to witness anuttara-samyak-sambodhi/unexcelled complete enlightenment with all beings in the realm of phenomenon at the same time.

譯者:林育華
Translator: Lin, Yu-Hua (Monica)
翻印必究All Rights Reserved

無極無上門氣功修煉中心

No comments: