Jun 10, 2009

南無消災延壽藥師佛 Paying Homage to BhaiSajyaguru/Medicine Buddha

結行
Merit Transference

(迴向一切善根功德予六道如母眾生,利他自利,共成佛道。)
(I transfer all the good/virtuous roots [no lust, no ire and no stupidity] and merits I practice to all sentient beings in the six destinies/conditions [hell, hungry ghosts, animals, asura, humans and gods] who were once our parents in order to benefit them and myself and achieve budduhahood together.

南無消災延壽藥師佛(三遍)
Paying Homage to BhaiSajyaguru/Medicine Buddha, who ends calamities and prolongs lives (three times)
藥師如來琉璃光
The luminous lazurite of BhaiSajyaguru/Medicine Buddha
燄網莊嚴無倫比
casts a net of flames which is glorious and incomparable.
無邊行願利有情
I wish my unlimited practice would benefit all sentient beings
各遂所求皆如意
and their wishes would come true.
喋雅他 嗡 貝卡則 貝卡則
tedyathah om bheekadzye bheekadzye
瑪哈 貝卡則 拉雜
mahah bheekadzye rahdza
薩穆 嘎喋 梭哈
samutgate swahhah
願消三障諸煩惱
I wish to eliminate the three hindrances (the deeds done, the passions and the retributions) and various defilements.
願得智慧真明了
I wish to obtain wisdom and complete enlightenment.
普願罪障悉消除
I wish the sin and evil of all sentient beings would be terminated.
世世常行菩薩道
I wish they could practice the way of the bodhisattva [to benefit self and others] one life after another.


譯者:林育華
Translator: Lin, Yu-Hua (Monica)
翻印必究
All Rights Reserved
無極無上門氣功修煉中心
Wu Ji Wu Shang Men Qi Gong Center

No comments: