Jun 4, 2009

Practical Sentences in Chinese and English 06042009

中英文實用句
Practical Sentences in Chinese and English
June 4, 2009

他說他已經在六月三日將錢匯入我們的帳戶了。
He said he (already) put the money in our account on June 3/the third of June.
他們補助(資助)我們。
They subsidize us.
我在網路上瀏覽有關氣功的資訊的時候,找到你們的網站。
I discovered/found your website, while I was surfing the Internet for information about/on Qi-Gong.
我不認為任何人可以取代他的∕陳大師的地位。
I don’t think anyone could take his/Master Chen’s place. = I don’t think anyone could take the place of him/Master Chen.
(跟我們)待在這裡遠比待在冰冷的醫院好。
Staying (with us) here is much/a lot better than staying in a frigid hospital.
我們知道你很痛苦。
We know you are in great pain.
絕對不要放棄。
Never give up.
你必須要有堅強的求生意志。
You must have strong will to seek to survive.
讓我們一起戰勝病魔。
Let’s fight the illness together.
讓我們幫她度過難關。
Let’s help her through the rough patch.
你有沒有好一點?
Do you feel any better?
你想要買一些日用品嗎?
Would you like to buy some (daily) commodities?
(讓我們)十點在一樓集合,然後上休旅車∕箱型車。
Let’s meet on the first/ground floor, before getting on the SUV/van. (SUV = sports utility vehicle).
你的班機這禮拜五晚上十點起飛。
Your flight/plane departs at 10:00 p.m. this Friday.
我們必須在起飛前兩個小時抵達機場。
We have to get to the airport two hours before departure.
我們最好早一點出發,免得塞車。
We had/We’d better set off early in case of/to avoid a traffic jam.
(讓我們)晚上七點出發∕離開。
Let’s set off/leave at 7:00 p.m.
A、B、C跟我會跟你一起去機場為你送行。
A, B, C and I will go with you to the airport and see you off.
(你的)東西都拿了嗎?
Did you get everything/all your belongings?
把你的行李放在後車廂。
Put your luggage/baggage in the trunk/boot.
我們希望你這陣子以來(跟我們)在這邊住得愉快。
We hope you have enjoyed your stay (with us) here.
我們塞車了。∕我們正在塞車。
We are stuck in traffic.
搭機回家旅途愉快。
Have a good flight home.
一定要想我們喔!
Do miss us!
回到家之後寫封電子郵件給我們。
Email us when you get home.
保持聯絡。
Keep in touch/contact.
還有一個小時,我們在候機室等吧。
We (still) have one hour (left). Let’s wait in the departure lounge.
(我)希望飛行途中不會有亂流。
(I) hope there is no turbulence during the flight.
請代我向…問好∕致意。
Please send my regards to …

By 林育華/Lin, Yu-Hua/Monica
All Rights Reserved
翻印必究
The above information is only for the use of Wu Ji Wu Shang Men Qi-Gong Center.
以上資訊僅供無極無上門氣功修煉中心使用。

No comments: