Jun 19, 2009

Practical Sentences in Chinese and English 06202009

中英文實用句
Practical Sentences in Chinese and English
June 20, 2009

出門前噴一些防蟲∕蚊噴霧。你知道的,現在是夏天。也別忘了你的水壺。
Put on/Apply some insect repellent (spray) before going out. It’s summer/summertime, you know. Also/And, don’t forget your water bottle.
A:開罐器在哪裡?B:在白色的抽屜裡。
A: Where is the can opener? B: (It is) in the white drawer.
A:這個瓦斯爐怎麼開?B:我教你。(我示範給你看。)
A: How can I turn the gas stove on? = How can I turn on the gas stove? B: I’ll show you. = Let me show you.
A:鍋鏟在哪裡?B:我拿給你。
A: Where is the cooking shovel? B: I’ll get it (for you).
睡眠失調有可能會造成睡眠不足甚至還有精神障礙。
A sleep disorder might result in sleep deprivation and even mental disorders.
作息盡量保持規律。
Work and rest as regularly as you can.
我昨天晚上睡得很好。
I slept like a log last night. = I slept very well last night.
告訴你自己要勇敢、堅強、熬過去。
Tell yourself to be brave, be strong and tough it out.
不要因為其他事或其他人而動搖你自己。
Don’t allow yourself to be swayed by other things or other people.
努力看看。不要太快(宣佈)放棄。
Give it a go/shot. Don’t throw in the towel/sponge too soon.
這對你來說,將會是一次重大轉變的經驗。
This will be a great transformative experience for you.
那聽起來很吸引人。
That sounds like a draw. = That sounds attractive.
沒多久之後你就會跟我們一樣對它∕氣功欲罷不能。
You will get/be hooked on it/Qi-Gong like us in no time/soon.
半有為(半有意識)、半無為(半下意識)地做。
Do it consciously and subconsciously at the same time. = Do it half-consciously and half-subconsciously.
今年我們(已經)獲利…元。
We have made a profit of … dollars this year.
我們的擴展計畫需要更多的資金
We need more funding for our expansion plans.
假日∕週末的時候誰查看電子郵件?
Who checks the emails on holiday/on weekends?
他還沒回覆我。她還沒回覆我上一封(最近的一封)電子郵件。
He has not replied to me (yet). She has not replied to my last email (yet).
我的秘書將為你和他安排會晤。
The/My secretary will schedule an interview for you and him.
新的(課程)時段預訂於八月中開始。
The new session is scheduled for mid-August.
這∕無極無上門的T恤和運動長褲共有五種尺寸。它們分別為特小、小、中、大、特大。
The/Wu Ji Wu Sheng Men T-shirt and sweat pants come in five sizes. They are extra small (XS), small (S), medium (M), large (L) and extra large (XL).
你要不試穿小號的T恤和運動長褲?
Would you like to try on a small-sized/small T-shirt and small-sized/small sweat pants?
它們都太小了。給我中號的。
They are too small. = Both of them are too small. = They are both too small. Give me medium ones. = I would like medium ones. [ones = T-shirt and sweat pants] = Do you have them in a medium?
它們合身嗎?
Do they fit (you)?
它們很合身。
They fit me well.
它們穿在你身上很好看。
They look good on you.
你是我們的一份子了。
You are one of us now.
誰設計這款T恤?她對顏色、繪畫∕製圖和設計很有眼光。
Who designed the T-shirt? She has an eye for colors, painting/graphics and design.

By 林育華/Lin, Yu-Hua/Monica
All Rights Reserved
翻印必究
The above information is only for the use of Wu Ji Wu Shang Men Qi-Gong Center.
以上資訊僅供無極無上門氣功修煉中心使用。

No comments: