Jun 26, 2009

Practical Sentences in Chinese and English 06262009

中英文實用句
Practical Sentences in Chinese and English
June 26, 2009

我來這兒是為了尋求(找)更好的治療方式∕自己∕心靈上的寧靜∕靈性上寧靜。
I came here in search of a better treatment/myself/mind tranquility/spiritual tranquility.
現在是執行(它)的最佳時機。現在是讓你自己醒悟的最佳時機。現在是做些改變的最佳時機。句型:現在是…的最佳時機。
Now is the best time to do it. Now is the best time to waken yourself(up). Now is the best time to make changes. Sentence Pattern: Now is the best time to + verb.
隨函附上您於六月二十六日要求的資料。
Attached is the information you asked for in your email on June 26. = Please refer to the attachment for the information you requested in your June 26 email.
我好累。
I am so/very tired. = I am exhausted. = I am beat.
發功給別人∕她∕他讓我筋疲力盡。
Giving energy to others/her/him tires me out. = Giving energy to others/her/him exhausts me.
我需要你精神飽滿地參加明天的課程∕旅途。
I need you at your best for tomorrow’s class/trip.
上課不要打瞌睡。
Don’t doze off in class.
注意自己不要冒犯老師∕神像。
Watch yourself around the teacher/statue of the buddha. = Watch yourself not to offend the teacher/statue of the buddha.
不要跟老師∕我頂嘴。
Don’t talk back to the teacher/me.
能夠讀懂人們的臉部表情∕心讓溝通更容易。
Being able to read people’s faces/mind makes communication a snap.
這是我們之間的秘密∕這件事只有我們兩人知道。
It is between you and me. = It is between us.
她擅長園藝。
She has a green thumb. = She is good at making plants grow. = She is good at gardening.
(高度)加工的食物對健康不好。
(Highly) Processed food is bad for health.
他∕她不久前的某一天剛過世。
He/She passed away the other day.
他∕她死於癌症。
He/She died of/from cancer.
我請了一天假去參加他∕她的喪禮。
I took a day off to attend his/her funeral.
我想看看(我)能怎麼辦。
I’ll see what I can do.
我正密切注意這個情況的發展。
I am watching the situation closely.
(對那件事)不要過意不去。
Don’t feel sorry/terrible about that. = Never mind about that.
我們的房間都是雅房。你必須跟其他人共用浴室(廁所)。
There is no bathroom in each of our rooms. = All of our rooms are without a bathroom. You have to share the bathroom with others.
把待洗的∕髒的衣物放進衣服籃∕洗衣籃。
Put your (dirty) laundry in the hamper/laundry basket.
你也可以自己手洗清洗衣物。
You may also do the laundry/wash your clothes yourself by hand.
烘乾機在這裡∕在電梯旁∕在角落。
The (clothes) dryer is here/by the elevator/in the corner.
脫水機在頂樓。
The whizzer is on the top floor.
廁所的衛生紙用完了。
There is no toilet paper in the bathroom/toilet.
廁所的水龍頭正在漏水。
The faucet/tap in the bathroom is leaking.
蓮蓬頭正在漏水。
The shower nozzle is leaking.
A:冷水壺裡的是什麼?B:柳橙汁。A:有加冰塊的嗎?B:沒有。A:你可以加(放)一些冰塊進去嗎?快熱死我了。A:遵命,先生∕女士。但是過多的冷飲才會「殺死」你呢!
A: What is it in the pitcher? B: Orange juice. A: (Is it) iced?/(Is it served) with ice? B: No. A: Could you add/put some ice cubes in? The heat is killing me. A: Yes, sir/ma’am. But too much cold drink “kills” you.

By 林育華/Lin, Yu-Hua/Monica
All Rights Reserved
翻印必究
The above information is only for the use of Wu Ji Wu Shang Men Qi-Gong Center.
以上資訊僅供無極無上門氣功修煉中心使用。

No comments: