Jul 31, 2009

結行 Merit Transference

結行
Merit Transference

(禮敬聖文殊童子)
(I pay homage to the gracious Manjushri.)
所有十方世界中
I pay homage to the many in the worlds of all directions.
三世一切人師子
I pay homage to all the lions among men/all Buddhas in the three periods/the past, the present and the future.
我以清淨身語意
I pay homage with my pure body, speech and thought.
一切遍禮盡無餘
I pay homage to all of them without exception.

普賢行願威神力
The force of my aspiration prayer for excellent behavior
普現一切如來前
brings all Buddhas to mind.
一身復現剎塵身
Bowing with bodies as many as atoms in the lands,
一一遍禮剎塵佛
I prostrate myself to all Buddhas.

於一塵中塵數佛
Buddhas, as many as atoms, are in a single atom.
各處菩薩眾會中
Each resides in the middle of various bodhisattvas.
無盡法界塵亦然
深信諸佛皆充滿
Like that, I sincerely believe in the infinite dharmadhatu/realm of phenomena is filled with Buddhas.

各以一切音聲海
With all sounds containing oceans of
普出無盡妙言詞
melodic speech
盡於未來一切劫
which are inexhaustible,
讚佛甚深功德海
I praise the qualities of Buddhas, which are as deep as ocean.

以諸最勝妙花鬘
With flowers and garlands of the highest quality,
伎樂塗香及華蓋
music, ointment and supreme parasols
如是最勝莊嚴具
arrayed in supreme and the most magnificent ways,
我以供養諸如來
I make offerings to Buddhas.

最勝衣服最勝香
With clothes and scents of the highest quality,
末香燒香與燈燭
fine powders, incense and lamps of the highest quality
一一皆如妙高聚
All together piled high,
我悉供養諸如來
I make offerings to Buddhas.

我以廣大勝解心
With brilliant verification,
深信一切三世佛
I sincerely believe in Buddhas in the three periods.
悉以普賢行願力
With the force of my aspiration prayer for excellent behavior,
普遍供養諸如來
I make offerings to Buddhas.

往昔所造諸惡業
The various evil actions I performed
皆由無始貪嗔癡
were all desire, anger and ignorance with the chain of transmigration.
從身語意之所生
With my body, speech and mind,
一切如今我懺悔
I confess all of them.

十方一切諸眾生
二乘有學及無學
一切如來與菩薩
所有功德皆隨喜
I rejoice at the merit of all sentient beings in the worlds of all directions, the Śrāvaka/disciples, the Pratyekabuddha/enlightened by contemplation on dependent arising, those in training, those beyond training, all Buddhas and bodhisattvas.

十方所有世間燈
最初成就菩提者
我今一切皆勸請
轉於無上妙法輪
I request the protectors as lamps in the worlds of all directions, and those who first attained buddhahood to turn the unsurpassable wheel of the dharma/truth.

諸佛若欲示涅盤
If Buddhas intend to demonstrate nirvana,
我悉至誠而勸請
I sincerely request that
惟願久住剎塵劫
and wish that it could remain for a long duration of time
利樂一切諸眾生
for the welfare and happiness of all sentient beings.

所有禮讚供養福
With worshiping, offering and merit,
請佛往世轉法輪
I request Buddhas in the three periods to turn the dharma wheel.
隨喜懺悔諸善根
With rejoicing, confessing and virtuous roots/good actions,
迴向眾生及佛道
I dedicate and transfer merit to all sentient beings and the path to the buddhahood.


Translated by 林育華/Lin, Yu-Hua/Monica
All Rights Reserved
翻印必究
The above information is only for the use of Wu Ji Wu Shang Men Qi-Gong Center.
以上資訊僅供無極無上門氣功修煉中心使用。

No comments: